Skip to content
- We operate on a No Reservation Policy unless prior agreement or a down payment.
- Ticket is for mostly Coach Travel ONLY unless stated on the event that event tickets are included.
- There is no allocated seating unless for exceptional circumstances such as medical reasons. This has to be agreed at the time of booking.
- Smoking & Alcohol is NOT PERMITTED on board the coaches UNLESS it is a private party/event. We have the right to refuse travel to passengers who we feel may be under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances and NO refund will be given. Any abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and if required, will be reported to the police.
- If at any point an Tour or Event is cancelled prior to departure due to bad weather or any other reason, we will issue a credit note that can be used towards future travel with us.
- Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.
- Any cancellations made 24 hours before the departure time, no refund will be given.
- Should the circumstance arise where due to insufficient bookings, we are forced to cancel any tour/event, all monies paid by passengers for that particular tour/event will be refunded in full and following that the company shall be exempt from any further liability.