Are you wanting to go on holiday but are holding off going due to being on your own and perhaps you think it’s best to have a companion? For whatever reason you have, we are here to help.
We can assist you in finding the best and cheapest option for travel (flights, ferry, car hire, etc) We will provide you with our knowledge, time and company and ensure you have a nice and stress-free holiday. As your travel companion, we can drive you around places you’d like to visit (like having a personal chauffer), we can join you at meals, tours, etc. if you wish for us to come along. We can help you in arranging tours, daytrips as well as provide you with local knowledge, if necessary and ensure you have a relaxing time.
Rates are negotiable and depending on your requirements although our base charge is £150 a day and if you require the chauffer service, it would be at a rate of £200 a day. All travel expenses will be provided by yourself (flights, accommodation, food, car hire, etc.) on top of the daily rate, as mentioned above.
An £80 down payment will be payable before any work is undertaken and this amount will be deductible from the total invoice should you wish to proceed with the travel companion service.
Our travel companion will also need to meet with you initially as it is important for us to get to know each other especially if you choose us to be your travel companion. It is very important for us that you feel comfortable with the person you choose to accompany you in your travels.
So don’t feel you are all alone, we are here for you!
Terms & Conditions
- An initial down payment of £80 is payable before any work can be undertaken and this amount will be deductible from the total invoice should you wish to proceed with the service.
- A DBS certificate will be required and should be presented by the client on the initial meeting with the travel companion. Alternatively, the client will need to provide a copy of their valid passport, a copy of two utility bills which shows their address.
- S&ES have the right to refuse to offer the service if the initial meeting is deemed unsuitable and your £80 down payment will be refunded.
- 75% of the total invoice must be paid prior to the initial date of travel and the remaining balance to be settled at the end of the trip.
- It is our requirement that each client holds the necessary travel/medical insurance for the duration of the trip. The client will also need to be responsible for his/her own visa (if necessary).
- At any accommodation booked, the travel companion will have a separate room from the client unless otherwise agreed prior to the trip.
- If travelling by car (i.e. road trip), a CCTV camera will be on operation and you will be made aware of this prior to the journey.
- Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incure a 50% charge of the total amount invoiced for the trip. Any cancellations thereafter are subject to a fee equal to 100% of the total amount invoiced for the service.
For booking, use this contact link